HANAX, dispersive, cohesive visco, 1,4% Sodium hyaluronate
Cohesive and dispersive viscoelastic solution for surgeries the anterior and posterior segments of the eye.
Thanks to its novel state-of-the-art formulation, HANAX combines constant stabilization of the anterior chamber and capsular bag with an optimal protection of the sensitive ophthalmic tissues.
– Ideal for cataract surgeries
– Maintains a constant deep anterior chamber
– Helps to protect the corneal endothelium
– Easily removed at the end of the surgery
– Clear view of the surgical field during the whole procedure
– Optimal guarantee of a constant quality and a security
– 1.4% sodium hyaluronate
– Molecular weight 2.7 Mio Dalton
– 1 ml sterile single use syringe and bent cannula
– Box with 5 syringes and 5 cannulas
– Store between 2-8 deg C in a dry place