D-VISX – Dispersive viscoelastic, 2% methycellulose
Dispersive viscoelastic solution for a safe Phaco and IOL implantation.
D-VISX provides an excellent endothelial cell protection and lubrication of sensitive intraocular tissues during the phacoemulsification.
– Excellent coating capacity of surgical instruments, implants and IOL injector system
– Excellent protection of the corneal endothelium during the intraocular surgery
– Atraumatic IOL spreading out
– Easy removed at the end of surgery
– Very clear and bubble-free view during all the procedure
– Optimal guarantee of a constant quality and security
– 2% hydroxypropylmethycellulose
– 2.5 ml sterile single use syringe and 23G bent cannula
– Box with 5 syringes and 5 cannulas
– Store at room temperature (0-25°C)